I was very productive on my web site this weekend. I learned a lot about Dreamweaver and got a lot done. I usually struggle with those types of things, but I know once I get this site up it will be just another thing to put under my belt. I took some site sources and cut and paste from them into my site (I had no idea how to do it otherwise). I’m sure only my graphic designer friends will get the gist of this. Anyway, it is looking good. Very basic design, but looks very good. I tried some fun rollovers, but that may be another headache I don’t want to mess with. Now, I am working on the pop up pictures for my portfolio. It is my next thing to tackle.