– My cat loves her new window seat. Yay.
– I walked in green, fresh grass today – first time this year.
– My lime green robe I am wearing right now – I love it – I think I might even marry it.
– I had to vent a lot today. One person just got under my skin so much. Whew. I sometimes don’t deal with that well.
– While my living room is looking better, my dishes are piling up in the sink and my laundry baskets threw up in my bedroom. What’s a girl to do?
– I got three Easter gifts today. A little personalized A basket with the most delicious chocolate covered atrawberry inside (thanks to Donna B.), a easter egg with yummy goodies, and a chocolate peanut butter egg (another Donna B. creation – woman of so many talents).
– I want to go to the scrapbook store. I need to do some more pages. Prob. not this weekend though. Maybe I’ll take my beads with me to work on this weekend.
– I’m going home this weekend to visit family and friends. Looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the drive – never do, but I’ll deal.
– I want to see the American Dreamz movie. The previews, I don’t think, are really telling the story behind the movie. Involves a terrorist who can’t decide if he wants to be the next Clay Aiken or blow himself up for his terroist cause I think that’s crazy.
Cool blog, interesting information… Keep it UP » »