– Soccer players in the World cup are HAAAAWWWWWT! If you haven’t watched it, the eye candy is almost worth it. Ha.
– Kitty Litter is so expensive. You wouldn’t think so, but it is. I paid $7 (not the best brand) for a container-full that will last like 2-3 weeks and I’ll have to get some new. I guess I could buy the big bag and save money, but carrying up a 40 lb bag to my 3rd floor apt is just not going to be happening anytime soon.
– I bought Pixie a toy tonight. A carpet covered tube that has a spring and fuzzball on top. I don’t think she digs it just yet. I hope it’s not $5 down the drain.
– I’m almost to the point where I think I’m going to have to get a new washer and dryer. My clothes are everywhere and having to get quarters is just becoming too much of a hassle. Ugh. 12 mo. same as cash? I think I can do that. That’s not so bad, is it?
– Had fun hanging out with Carey this weekend. I always enjoy visiting with her. She’s a ball of energy like me.
– This feels like such an odd day. Tomorrow is Wednesday, but will feel like Monday. Ah, I don’t want to go to work!!!! Wah! Why don’t I just whine about it?
– I saw one firework outside my window tonight. Woo.
– Gotta get movin’ with my life. Set some goals. Achieve them….stop fiddle fartin’ around and make it happen.
– New John Mayer song…”Waiting on the World to change” You can here it here…John’s myspace
– Oh and if you haven’t seen this, you totally have to check it out. I promise, it’s a good thing.