– I think Jessica Simpson needs to take a hiatus. I like the girl, I really do, but she has been in the limelight for a while, and I think if she took a while off (a year or so), she could come back bigger than ever. It just seems like, from her movie career, to videos, to music, to tabloids, she is oversaturated and I’ve become sick of seeing her. How sad.
– On a related note, the In Touch magazine has Nick and Vanessa Minillo on the cover with the story, “How they fell in love”. Something about that bothers me. I like him and geez, they are so pryish into his personal life. I think that sucks how the media does that to him.
– I’m going to try real hard to get into creating keepsakes. There’s a page call for August for winter pages and I have a cute photo of Brocko (when he was little) that I would like to use. A lot of those page calls are so specialized or on topic, that I don’t really have any of my designs that fit into what they are asking for. So, I guess you have to custom-create to get in those mags.
– I finally can take photos…my camera is charged and ready to go. I took some photos the other night at my friend, Jessica’s b-day party. Lots of colorful photos, cause it was at a bright, colorful Mexican restaurant. So happy, but I don’t think I’m going to do the self-portrait challenge this month. I really enjoyed the POP art, but the theme doesn’t really appeal to me and I would rather spend my time doing other things.
– Thinking about going to King’s Island in a couple of weeks. I want to take off a day that Tasha has off and go. I have never been there and I think it would be fun to go on a weekday, cause we wouldn’t have to wait in the long lines. Amy and I did this once at Holiday World, and we rode the Raven like 15 times, cause the line was only 5 minutes long. That is the best!!! I think I need a break and an amusement park is the way to go. Wahoo.