5 things I’m doing right now (or just did, actually):
1) Trying to come up with a reversible design to use on my Our Glass pendant from HHH enterprises. Going to do something cool with it so stay tuned.
2) Listening to My Life on the D List playing in the other room. I like this show, but I think it would be better if it were a half hour. One hour is just too much to digest. Actually I’ve watched Bravo all night tonight. Got my Project Runway and Shear Genius fix that I missed out on last night.
3) Thinking of ways to get my cat to try out her new spinning ball cat toy. Shes not acting interested, but she needs to be…otherwise $7 bucks down the drain.
4) Organized my bead stash. I’m trying to come up with a new system in plastic baggies and those photo boxes (going to use a thick cardboard to divide up the boxes by sections). We’ll see if my plan works. I’m so sick of those plastic dividers turning over and I’d like to find a beading system that actually works for me.
5) Contemplating that I may just need to purge some of my crap. I really need to take another load of clothes to Goodwill and get rid of craft supplies I never ever use. I just keep getting more and more and nothing is given away/tossed to make room. Man, I really wish I had my own place that I owned so that I could get better organized and paint, etc. A place where I was more settled and could actually have a plan to organize or utilize stuff in my decor. Oh well.
Can’t wait for tomorrow! I really think I’m not going to be posting much on weekends anymore. Mainly because I need a break and blogging is, as much as I hate to see it this way, an obligation of mine. I think taking a breather on weekends (not that many people visit the site those days anyway) will be good for me. But you can always check back here throughout the week for new content. Also, I may post if the fancy strikes me. I just want to enjoy my weekends and social activities more and not be stuck to a computer. I gotta get out.
Oh, and here’s Margot’s new video all about Summer CHA. It gives you a little look into some of the crafty rock star designers that were there and the crazy demos and book signings that ensue.
Until next time Swellions!
Leave a Reply