I got back from my Asheville trip! I had been feeling so detached from it all. I was around a computer (a laptop). I have never been one to fully grasp the mouse on a laptop. I just scroll so slowly. If I get one, you better believe that it will come with a mouse attachment!
So, here’s some random stuff going on in my world:
1) I made this necklace tonight:
I am sooooo picky about my own personal style of necklaces that I wear. I like a little chunk, a little funk, and a lotta color. I’m not really into dainty or uber sparkly things. I do like a little bit of glam every now and then, but restrained myself on this piece.
2) I got a new hot pink coat (Land’s End from Sears), new scarf, new gloves, and new iphone cover (Thanks Chris . As shown here:
The iphone colors always are very dull. The coat is def. brighter than this salmony color it looks here!
3) I didn’t buy a single souvenir. I personally am not much of a souvenir person…sometimes I do like getting a t-shirt or wearable item, but that’s about it. As you saw in my rather unsuccessful attempt, I tried to give away a whole bunch o’ stuff last week, so the last thing I need is more stuff to bring home. If it was uber kitschy, then maybe, but I can do without a Biltmore mug or mousepad.
4) While I enjoyed the Britney documentary last night, I still think she didn’t totally answer everything people are dying to know about. But, I do feel for her, and I think in her world, she has to keep some things left unsaid to protect herself. The paparazzi are so nuts. I can’t imagine how scary it must be to deal with them everywhere you go.
5) Oh, and here’s my adorable nephews and niece dressed in their Christmas duds (the lighting was so sunny and splotchy…it was so hard to get a good pic!). I’ll try to post some more trip pics when I get the chance!
I was watching the Parent Trap yesterday (on briefly) and I discovered that my niece looks a lot like Lindsey Lohan in that movie. I’m comparing her to the old Lindsey, not the Lindsey she has become.
Anywho, what’s new in your world Swellions? Hope everyone had a swell Turkey weekend!