1) I now live in California. This is the first time I’ve ever lived outside the state of Kentucky.
2) I haven’t gotten the question, “Do you wear shoes in KY” yet while living in California. I’ve been trying to change the stereotype of Kentuckians by just representin’ while I’m out here.
3) I live in the more rural area of the state (not affected by Hollywood). It’s the part of the state where a lot of the produce in our grocery stores come from.
4) I have a cat named Pixie who’s black, but she’s not scary in the least (more scaredy). Since moving to California, I’ve noticed she’s gotten more lax though, which makes me happy.
5) I usually don’t do posts like this, but since I’m a) alone right now and b) have no one else to hang out with here since I know hardly anyone, I figure it would be something to do on this Saturday evening.
6) I am a pretty good cook and especially like baking, but I hardly ever do it (cooking for one person is hard, y’all). I can make a mean peanut butter pie and lemon oatmeal cookie.
7) I always am rooting for Britney Spears to succeed.
8) I can’t wait till I actually own my own place and can’t paint really cool colors and designs on the wall!
9) I once ratted out a friend in 1st grade who copied my work. I recently reconnected with her on facebook.
10) I used to love New Kids on the Block with a passion, but I’m not all that excited about their comeback.
11) I recently rode (with my dad driving) across country in 2.5 – 3 days. You can do it if you ride all day and stop very little…that’s the trick.
12) I have been missing all my friends and family and wish that I could teletransport them to my new area right now.
13) I love Lost, but am not always smart enough to figure out everything. That’s why I rely on recaps online.
14) I am not missing the ice back home right now, but I do feel for those going through it like my parents who might not get electricity back for 2 weeks!!!
15) I have a bike that I need to seriously start riding.
16) I can’t keep a pair of earrings together to save my life…so never buy me expensive earrings (or jewelry for that matter). Target jewelry is just fine! Oh, and I make jewelry, but don’t wear a lot of my own stuff.
17) The tree that I swung under at my parent’s house just fell onto their house thanks to the ice storm. Hopefully not much damage, but this saddens me cause I used to swing and make up silly songs while doing so as a child.
18) I was on swim team for one season as a child. My best stroke was breast stoke, but I wasn’t naturally gifted at it.
19) I used to kiss a poster of the band Bon Jovi every night before I went to bed. I got it out of a magazine called Hot Dog that I got from the Scholastic book order. Back then, I liked the keyboardist best, but now not so much.
20) I recently had good Meditterarean (sp?) food and I’m so picky when it comes to that stuff…btw way it was at the Olive Tree in Lexington.
21) I hate hearing the words, “the economy”, but find myself saying it from time to time.
22) I have never been on a cruise or to any tropic island, but would love to go some day.
23) I find myself watching crappy reality TV alot…like Rock of Love, Real/Chance of Love, that kinda stuff. I guess it’s my guilty pleasure.
24) I like Facebook a lot more than Myspace.
25) I saw Paris Hilton in person last week at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association show). The crowd around her was ridiculous…but I guess I added to it, huh?