One of my all-time favorite desserts is peanut butter pie! My version is very creamy and rich and fluffy! Tomorrow is a potluck at work (for Mardi Gras) and I decided to make my fave dessert for the occasion. I got the recipe for this pie from this version on All Recipe’s site. I thought I would share it on here too, so here goes:
Peanut Butter No-Bake Pie
Yield: 2 pies; 16 servings
– 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
– 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
– 1 cup peanut butter (You can seriously buy this stuff at Amazon and avoid the store)
– 1 cup milk
– 2 (8 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
1. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
Note: You can substitute reduced fat cream cheese and frozen whipped topping for this recipe, but I don’t recommend using the fat-free versions. Once I made it totally with the fat-free whipped topping and cream cheese and it turned out super runny.
Hope you enjoyed this fast and quick recipe! If you love this project, then sign up for my NEWSLETTER where I share lots of DIY and creative fun.
Until next time Swellions!
Check out my post on crafty teen/tween gifts if you’re looking for a great creative gift for the young girl in your life!