So a few things I have going on right now…
1) I am going to try to start posting mini posts to my blog from my iphone of interesting stuff I observe throughout the day. They will be short, mini blog posts, so when I do, please let me know what you think about them! I hope to incorporate them in with my daily blog posts, so that if I miss a day of blogging, I won’t feel too stressed out…I will be able to let myself off the hook I’ve created for myself. Also, I’m sure you noticed my new header and twitter updates on the side of the blog. I plan on revamping some other sidebar items in the next couple of weeks, so look for that! My blogs in my sidebar and fave sites are in major need of an update, just haven’t gotten around to it!
2) My good friend Carey is coming in to the LA area this upcoming weekend, so I think I’m going to try to meet up with her. I drove down that way last week for CHA, and it wasn’t an awful drive, but it was long. I look super forward to seeing her and exploring Southern California. We may go to Disneyland, but I’m not sure just yet!
3) I have yet to get the craft supplies out. Yikes. I really need to get them organized, but I just haven’t had the chance. I can’t wait til they are out and about and I feel back in my natural crafting mode.
4) New Kids on the Block is appearing 5 minutes away from my house next month. It’s my chance to go!!! I never went as a kid, but honestly I was joking. I’m not really feeling it like I used to. I’m not too excited to see middle-aged men trying to do hip hop moves.
5) Just downloaded an app called Lose it that lets you record your calorie count and exercise. If I you hadn’t already guessed, I am trying to lose some weight. I just hate looking up in the mirror and seeing a double chin. This thing has gotta go! As soon as I’ve been getting home, I’ve been going to the gym to walk/run. I’m so not into exercise, but if I get on a routine, I’m pretty good at doing it. Wish me luck!
6) Keep my family and friends back in Kentucky in your thoughs. My mom, dad, grandmother, and brother (and I’m sure some other folks I know back there) are still without power from the crazy Kentucky ice storm. From the sounds and looks of what I’ve seen online, it is really something else. Being without power for weeks on end is something most of us can’t even imagine, but they’re hanging in there and are dealing despite the tough times!
Leave a Reply