For the most part, I think I’m a pretty positive person about most things. Or at least I hope so! But there are some things that really, really annoy me. The first of which is the security decoding captchas that you have to spell out now anytime you want to post a comment, add a friend, etc. Yes, I know they are supposed to be good to prevent online hacking, but how annoying are they when they look like what you see above? It’s illegible. As a part of my job, I’ve been seeing them a lot lately, and yeah, they get on my last nerve.
Here’s 9 other things (for a total of 10 in all) about daily life that annoy me as well…what pet peeve of yours did I leave off the list?
1. Magazine inserts falling to the ground when you are looking at an issue at the newstand.
2. Fast food workers who stick their hand out with your food before you pull up to the window.
3. The people at the mall kiosks that pounce on you to buy their lotions/cell phones/etc. as you walk buy (I never make eye contact).
4. Choosing the wrong line at the grocery store and then seeing the other people behind you suddenly jump ahead of you…if only you had chosen the right lane!
5. Buying a shirt and then having the button popping off the first time you wear it.
6. Plugging something into charge overnight only to discover it wasn’t connected properly in the morning.
7. Investing time into a reality show only to find out the ultimate outcome is infuriating (oh, and I’m not personally referring to the recent Bachelor, but if you watched it, you know what I mean).
8. Finding out that a gift you went to a lot of effort picking out for someone was regifted (double annoyance if they forget that you were the one that gave it to them and they give it away in your presence).
9. Finding out from the cashier that the coupon you planned on using (usually for a big ticket item) is expired.
Now that I’ve got that out of my system, you can expect a lot more positive posts in the upcoming week. Ha ha.
Until next time Swellions!
I’m with you on that fast food one … It’s like their trying to rush something that is already fast! 🙂
I now have a rule-I will only try those security things 3 times, I if fail a third time I give up, lol. It’ happens a lot, I’m terrible at those!
Kiki, The Fearless Crafter says
My biggest annoyance is the grocery line. I hate it when the person behind me finds it necessary to bump me, as if the line is going to move faster.
Nancy Sabina says
My way of dealing with mall kiosk people is to tell them I already have whatever they’re selling. It shuts them up pretty well.
I will add…driving, to the list. There are so many driving-related pet peeves that I can’t even list them all.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!
I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way – that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://uteqakex.100megsfree5.com/qylehyz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn’t know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren’t any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It’s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way – that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.
You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]