1. Made cookies with Silvia and her husband Garrett. They were pretty darn tasty! We just used packaged sugar cookie roll and rolled it out. Then decorated with can icing mixed in with different colors. Good times, good times
2. Bought Silvia’s son, Joshua this little mustache from one of these toy vending machines. It was good for a photo opp. He is such an adorable ham-it-up boy. I love it.
3. Got this adorable pic of my niece Ava that my sis Sophia took. How precious is she? She just turned 5 months. Since Phia has a snazzy camera like mine, she is always taking lots of great pics 🙂
4. Shopped til I dropped. I went shopping yesterday and today. I got several new clothes (including 2 dresses, 2 skirts, shirt, a belt and 2 pairs of earrings and a ring!) and this kick but pair of boots. Oh, I love them so. I have been more in a fashionista mood as of late.
5. Visited the candy store and discovered the grossest candy I’ve ever seen. Seriously, someone eats these?
Hope everyone has a great week ahead! I bet a lot of you have some great Halloween festivities in the works 🙂
Until next time Swellions!
These portraits are great.
You’ll have to tell me how you do the warmed&dulled effect.
Also…look at you and those boots. Rawr.
Lastly, me. I’d eat those.
those boots are fab!
Those are some excellently executed cookies, I hope they tasted as good as they looked, and the boots aren’t too bad either…