Halloween is quickly becoming just as much a decorating holiday as Christmas, so it isn’t surprising to find people decorating with custom Halloween trees and ornaments! Here’s a simple and fast decorating idea that will make your Halloween tree delightfully spirited!
Decopauged Halloween Tissue Ornaments
What you need:
– Tissues or tissue paper (I used polka dot tissues I purchased from the Michaels Dollar Bin)
– Collage Pauge Decopauge medium in matte
– Clear glass ornaments
– foam brush (optional…I just use my fingers)
– scissors (optional)
– Ribbons for accent
What you do:
1. Cut or rip several napkins into small strips.
2. Using foam brush or your finger, adhere Collage Pauge to the front and back of the strips. Apply to ornament.
3. Let dry on ornament stand (learn how to make your own here)
4. Adorn with ribbon of your choice.
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
Check back next hour for another spooktastic Halloween craft!