This little bracelet is super sweet and super easy to make for a gift for your favorite monster or yourself! Here’s how you make it:
What you need:
– wooden or plastic chunky bangle bracelet
– hot glue gun
– Liquid Fusion Glue
– ribbon of your choice (I used 1″ wide ribbon in lime green stripe, available at Joann)… at least a couple of feet!
– various button
– mini rhinestones (optional)
What you do:
1. Before you start, make sure you have enough ribbon to wrap your bracelet. Faux wrap your ribbon around your bracelet and make sure you have enough to finish it off!
2. Apply hot glue to the inside of your bracelet and attach end of ribbon to glue.
3. Wrap ribbon around entire bracelet, overlapping your ribbon as you go. When you reach where you started, add another bead of hot glue and cut and glue the end of your ribbon next to your starting poing.
4. Use Liquid Fusion to adhere mini rhinestones on top of buttons. Let dry.
5. Use glue gun to adhere your buttons in a pattern or randomly around bracelet…however you want! 🙂
An optional idea for this is to wrap two or more ribbons around your bracelet rather than just the one like I did. I could see a black and white striped ribbon design turning out super cute! Just have fun with it!
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
Check back next hour for another spooktacular Halloween project idea!
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it