So, with Halloween and Thanksgiving coming up, I have had a few requests for my pumpkin dip as shown above (Thanks Retta for letting me use your photo). At every party/get together I’ve attended, it has been a huge hit! And it is soooo super easy to make! I have to give credit where credit is due, I got this from user Tiera Lesley at All Recipes. I have a huge craving for pumpkin flavors this time of year…I really would like to make a pumpkin roll sometime, but for now, this is a recipe that I feel confident in making and satisfies my sweet tooth at the same time.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
– 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
– 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
– 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Here’s a closeup of me mixing it together…
This makes about 30 servings. I recommend the generic (not Nabisco) gingersnaps to dip with it. The Nabisco are really hard and don’t get chewy. The off-brands tend to be a little bit snappy/a little bit chewy and that is what I like. I also tried honey Teddy Grahams once and they were good in it too. I’m sure regular graham crackers would be swell as well!
Let me know if you end up making this dip and how it turns out. I promise, It’s really good!
Until next time Swellions!