Here’s my 3rd installment in my “Swell Show & Tell”. I talk about a great new book, a great new plate I purchased, and a great new accessory I hope to add to my revamped office. Oh, and I even added in a couple sound effects.
Oh and a behind the scenes note…I worked for 2+ hours on my first version and somehow deleted it all when I tried to add a photo into my iMovie. Yikes. Yeah, I was ticked. Oh, well…you live, you learn. I did add in a couple sound effects I recorded on Garageband and I’m really digging the slew of sound effects you can choose from for your video. There are quite a few to choose from…from country to hip hop to crazy/silly sound effects.
Oh and some deets about what I talk about…
– The Crafter’s Devotional can be purchased here from Amazon.
– I got the deer half off at Border’s. Run quick if you want one too!
– My printer is the Pixma MP490. Here are the details from Canon’s web site. It is an all in one also with a copier and scanner.
– The Old Navy plate was by the checkout and I got it for $3.50 on sale. Another one of those, you better run and get it if you want it. They also had cute matching striped bowls.
– No Pixie cats were harmed in the making of this video. Harhar.
– Oh, and thank the Lord that the video capture stopped at one of my more flattering moments. Totally not diggin’ the double chin!
– And I think I have Britney Spears’ crazy eyes at the start of this! LOL.
Hope you have a great week!
Until next time Swellions!