OK, I’ll admit it…I’m TERRIBLE at resolutions. I don’t like to commit to any one thing cause I don’t like to say I’m going to do something only to not follow through.
With that in mind, I don’t know that these are resolutions, but more statements of things I would like to aspire to do for self-improvement…so here goes (in no particular order).
1) Finally get www.swelldesigner.com designed or atleast get some kind of relevant content on it!
2) Become a better blogger and friend to my bloggy friends. I seriously need to better show my love and support for you guys who actually read what I have to say. I am going to comment more on here and visit your blogs as well.
3) Lose weight. I kinda think that the only way this will happen is if I incorporate this into my blog and let people know about, thus holding me accountable for making better choices and following through with my goal.
4) Be more social. I need to get out more and meet new people in my community. This also means breaking out of my comfort zone.
5) Travel and explore. I need to go to more unique places and reach outside of my borders. I don’t think this will be anything too exotic, but I should atleast try to get to Yosemite and see other local sites (and the ocean, of coures…I’ve only seen it 3 times since I’ve been in Cali)!
So, are you like me and not good at keeping your resolutions. If you comment about it, I promise to comment back. It would be pretty sad to not stick to my sorta/kinda resolution one of two days in it. That would be so super lame.
Until next time Swellions!