I don’t clean house very often, but I’ve been wanting to clean up my blog a little bit and make it look more organized and easier to navigate.
Things I am adding:
– A 3 column format so I can organize more of my buttons and links.
– Specific topic buttons on the side of my blog that are geared to my interests…DIY, PHOTOS, and DESIGN. I have a lot of work cataloging my posts ahead of me in the next couple of weeks to hone in on the posts that I think you guys will want to read. I hope you like them 🙂
– Links underneath my header that will lead to an About me, Portfolio, Contact Me, Shop (that is if I can get that one going fairly soon), and Press. I have seen a lot of other blogs out there doing it and I want my blog to be more like a web site than a blog.
– Links to more of my popular posts so that they are easier to find. I’m thinking “My Top 5 Searched for posts”.
– Cute buttons that you can put on your blog to show your love for “The Swell Life”. I like the ones on Dainty Squid’s site.
I’m sure I’ll have more ideas as I focus on the redesign. I really want to design something I’m really proud of.
Anyway, that’s about it for tonight. I’ll let you know of any features I have along the way as they come to me 🙂
Until next time Swellions!!!