Ever since my friend Cheryl Ball made some cute decorations for work using these adorable orange and white polka dot cupcake holders, I’ve been scheming up a way I can use them in a project! I thought a super cute wreath would be right up my alley. And with the help of a little sparkle and bling along with some festive Martha Stewart Halloween stickers, I think it turned out adorable. Here’s how you make it!
Halloween Cupcake Liner Wreath
– flat wooden wreath ring
– 3 Large Cupcake liners in orange polka dot
– 14 Small cupcake liners in black&white and white&black (purchased at Michaels)
– Aleene’s Tacky Glue
– Large rhinestones (I used orange, yellow, clear, and dark orange/brown)
– Martha Stewart Halloween stickers
– Black spray paint
– Black acrylic paint or black spray paint
– foam brush
1. Paint the wreath frame with black spray paint or using foam brush and black acrylic paint. Lay on newspaper to paint and let dry.
2. Make cuts spaced out all the way around each cupcake liner. It will resemble a flower.
3. Arrange flowers in place on the wreath ring to space out before you glue.
4. As shown, glue black and white cupcake liners to 3 orange cupcake liners. Glue in place on wreath ring. Now add a dab of glue to the back of each of the black&white and white&black cupcake liners and press into place.
5. Add a dab of glue to each of the backs of each rhinestone and press and place. Let dry.
6. Press the Martha Stewart stickers into place and Voila! You are finished!!!
Here’s a cute detail of the stickers on top of the liners.
I hope you enjoy this project as much as I enjoyed making it to share with you!
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. I added this project to the following linky groups!
SUPER cute! Might have to make me one of these.
Chic Creations says
That is so cute. I may have to copy. Thanks for sharing.
That is the cutest wreath! And made from cup cake liners!! Totally fab!
Thanks guys. It was sooooo easy to make!!
Polka Dot Market says
This is so great! Just shared with our fans on our FB wall. So cute. Thank you!
Hi! I love this craft and I featured it on my blog, Tastefully Crafted. Great job!
Where did you get the wooden ring?
What a great wreath!! I’m including this in a mega Halloween Wreath round-up post in October : )
Jaimee @ craft-interrupted.blogspot.com