Ever since my friend Cheryl Ball made some cute decorations for work using these adorable orange and white polka dot cupcake holders, I’ve been scheming up a way I can use them in a project! I thought a super cute wreath would be right up my alley. And with the help of a little sparkle and bling along with some festive Martha Stewart Halloween stickers, I think it turned out adorable. Here’s how you make it!
Halloween Cupcake Liner Wreath
– flat wooden wreath ring
– 3 Large Cupcake liners in orange polka dot
– 14 Small cupcake liners in black&white and white&black (purchased at Michaels)
– Aleene’s Tacky Glue
– Large rhinestones (I used orange, yellow, clear, and dark orange/brown)
– Martha Stewart Halloween stickers
– Black spray paint
– Black acrylic paint or black spray paint
– foam brush
4. As shown, glue black and white cupcake liners to 3 orange cupcake liners. Glue in place on wreath ring. Now add a dab of glue to the back of each of the black&white and white&black cupcake liners and press into place.
Here’s a cute detail of the stickers on top of the liners.
I hope you enjoy this project as much as I enjoyed making it to share with you!
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. I added this project to the following linky groups!