This is a post from a couple years ago that I wanted to reshare. Enjoy!
Well, this is my Monday evening post of for my Terrorific Tuesday. Yikes! I always cut it close.
This week, I wanted to create a craft that also helps you remember Halloween’s of the past. Do you have a favorite photo of you, your child, or your friends that you want to remember? Well, it’s super easy to visit memory lane and have a little fun waxing nostalgia with these cupcake picks! They’re super easy to make and something you can whip up in an hour…so let’s get started…
Halloween Cupcake Pics/Picks
– Computer with Adobe Photoshop (or comparable photo imaging software)
– Various digital or scanned in photos
– Scrapbook papers in various colors
– Glue stick
– scissors or circle cutter
1. Make a new 8.5″ x 11″ document, now open up your photos. Using circle selection tool, select desired area, and copy and paste into your 8.5″ x 11″ document.
2. Size your circular photos to be approximately 1.5″ in diameter. Once you have them laid up on your page, print out.
3. Using circle cutter or scissors, cut out around photos and set aside.
4. Make larger circles from your scrapbook paper. Now use glue stick to glue photos onto place.
5. Embellish or doodle on if desired.
6. Using tape, tape toothpick to back of image.
If you notice, I used pics of my friends, but I had to use one of me too…it’s not every day that I wear something like this. Ha ha.
Until next time Swellions!
Leave a Reply