Here’s a super simple idea if you are wanting a way to make your gift wrap custom. Instead of whipping out the pre-made bows, try making your own with a cupcake liner along with some buttons (promise me, they up the cute factor).
Here’s how you do it…
Cute as a Cupcake Gift Bow
– Cupcake liners in various sizes/colors
– Buttons in various size colors to match your gift wrap
– Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
1. Make cuts spaced out all the way around each cupcake liner. It will resemble a flower. Press down, then cut another smaller liner the same way and glue on top. For more of a visual, see the photos in my halloween cupcake liner wreath tutorial.
2. Glue buttons and rhinestones to middle of bow. Let dry.
3. Wrap your gift and adhere bow on top (I just glued it). And there you have it…super duper easy, fast and unique.
Here’s a detail of the finished bow!
From my paper and wrapping style, I’m sure you can tell that I love bright colors for the holidays!! Who knew, huh?
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. I linked this to the following linky parties!