The more I take self-portraits, the more I realize:
1) That I actually wish I had a model to photograph. Taking self-portraits is kinda hard. I would enjoy photo taking more if it was of someone else. I’m really critical of most of my shots.
2) That I don’t post a lot of below the face shots. It’s just easier to hold it out and snap and not have to mess with the tripod. I still can’t grasp how to fully use it.
3) That I need to majorly pluck my eyebrows.
4) That I look a lot more moody than I normally am. Well, maybe I’m moody and I just don’t show it much. I kinda think my blog only shares like 1% of what I’m truly all about.
5) That I should take more photos in general. I need to location scout. My apartment complex is REALLy bland. No vibrant colors and I’m afraid to take photos much in the grass cause people don’t pick up after their dogs.
So do you take photos of yourself or do you shy away or avoid it all costs?
Until next time Swellions!