If you know someone who has Bieber Fever or you want a “pumpkin to love“, this Justin Bieber pumpkin might be just the ticket! I am on a celebrity pumpkin roll (Pumpkin roll…ha!) and this is the second year in a row that I’ve fixated on a celebrity custom pumpkin. Last year, as you may recall, I made a Snooki pumpkin! Anyway, I decided to make a Biebs pumpkin this year! I think it turned out really funny!!! Here’s how you make it!
What you need:
– small pumpkin
– mini light brown or brown wig (try the doll section)
– Aleene’s Tacky Dot Roll (available at Michaels)
– Justin Bieber photo printout from the internet
– Permanent marker
What you do:
1. Clean pumpkin. Pull off stem.
2. Cut out the eyes, eyebrows, and lips from the photo.
3. Adhere clipped out features and use Tacky Dots to adhere. Reposition if needed. Draw on nose with permanent marker.
4. Put wig on top off pumpkin and brush all the hair toward the front. Brush the front bang area to the extreme left or right.
That’s it! Enjoy your Bieberfied Pumpkin! Create a Selena Gomez version to match if you like. Also adorn him with a mini baseball cap or hoodie if you happen to have one (I’m fresh out…haha)
So, what do you think, do you have the Bieber Pumpkin Fever??
Until next time Swellions!
Catch A Falling Star says
This is disturbing to me…
We are not Beiber fans, but we do have an overly obsessive Jonas Brothers fan. If I show her this post, she’ll want to do Nick Jonas.
(glad she is at school right now-hee hee).