What I hung…
– An X I got at the Queen Bee Market at the Snap Conference 2 years ago (Yay, I’m going again in a couple weeks)
– Color Wheel clock from the San Fran Moma Store
– S photograph I took when I worked at DecoArt (it was a batch of store samples)
– Fresno is For Lovers artwork I did for an art show last year
– 7 art from Anthropologie (I think)
– Love Alphabet letter canvas (get tutorial here)
– Craft a Life You Love canvas I painted this year on stage in the iLoveToCreate booth
– Retro ladies framed print from Target
– KY state fair “World’s Largest Food Processor” postcard (see it in full here…cracks me up)
– You Bring Color to My Life printable I designed (you can download it here)
– Embroidered Squirrel Quote art made in 1978 (the year I was born) and thrifted for $2 in downtown Fresno
– Cute Playing Card cat mixed-media art by my friend Laura of The Peculiar Palette.
I actually kinda wanted to create a gallery wall that went from floor to ceiling like this one on A Beautiful Mess, but I just couldn’t go there for whatever reason (maybe a lack or adventure or fear, I don’t know). I do think it turned out nice overall and is colorful like me! And thank goodness I finally got this stuff hung. You won’t believe it, but I totally have had the clock for almost 4 years and I have never had it officially hung…shame on me! LOL!
Oh and I can’t forget to mention PeeWee who’s sitting in the rocking chair and the cool lamp my brother-in-law Joel brought back for me from Saudi Arabia!
Happy hump day, y’all!