If you’re obsessed with slime and want to take it to the next level, make this slime notebook and be the coolest kid in the class! Fill your notebook with your fave type of slime and give yourself something to do to stay occupied.
– Clear pencil case
– 8 ounces of Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
– 1 tablespoon baking soda
– Spoon for mixing
– 1 tablespoon saline solution
– Glitter in your choice of colors
– Food coloring that matches the colors of your glitters
– Glue gun and glue sticks
– Clear packing tape or duck tape
– Paper, glue, and scissors to cover your notebook
1. In a large bowl, mix 8 ounces of Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue with 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
2. Mix in 1 tablespoon of saline solution until slime forms.
3. Divide the slime into three small bowls.
4. Add a drop of food coloring into each bowl of slime.
5. Add coordinating color of glitter into each bowl and mix.
6. Cover your notebook in white cardstock.
7. Apply glue all around the edges of the front of your notebook. Immediately press the plastic pencil case onto the front.
8. Wrap the pencil case around the bottom and to inside cover.
9. Place slime inside the pencil case and spread around with your hand.
10. Close pencil case up and use tape to secure to inside cover.
11. Decorate spine with additional ribbon or washi tape if desired.
Now it’s time to show off your creation. All of your friends are going to ask you to make them one too…I think you should totally charge for it. LOL!
If you like this video, check out more of my project on the Darby Smart app, you can download it in the iTunes store.
Leave a Reply