You may remember a couple years back the CD cupcake stand project that I made for Terrorific Tuesday. Well, I wanted to revisit this project and make it even easier on myself. I’m all about the easiest way to make something cute. Here’s how you make it…and the coolest part is that it is recycling an old CD!
Cute Candy Corn Cupcake Stand
– Old CD
– Small wooden candlestick (mine was Lara’s Crafts purchased 4 to a pack at Michaels)
– Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue Sticks
– scrapbook papers in orange, yellow, and white
– acrylic paints in orange yellow, and white
– glue gun with glue sticks
– decorative scrapbook trim (mine was by Bazill Basic Paper purchased at Michaels)
– 2 circular shapes to trace that are smaller than a CD
– pencil or pen
4. Use Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue Sticks to cover backs of all the circles. Stack in correct order and press onto CD base.
But then again, it has to have a cupcake on it! That’s the whole point of it afterall.
I hope you enjoyed this project!
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. I added this project to Made By You Monday!