I have some exciting news! My friend Nicole of the cool DIY kit company Darby Smart, asked me to design an awesome Tulip 3D Paint a.k.a. Puffy Paint and Fabric Spray canvas set using mini white canvases and cool stencils from the Crafter’s Workshop! This kit is officially called Color Wash Canvases and they are so fun to make!
Why do you need to buy this kit? I’ve actually come up with TEN reasons…
The Top 10 Reasons why you’ll want to buy my Darby Smart DIY kit…
1. It’s a fun, clever, and fast birthday gift idea for a friend or frenemy.
2. If you’re on a diet, treat yourself! At least, you’ll feed your creativity.
3. It will make your teen or tween stop texting (for atleast an hour).
4. Your blank, boring walls will thank you. So will your fave relative who criticizes your decorating.
5. You can buy more supplies to add to your ever-growing craft hoard.
6. Ummm, hello? You’ll be able to say you own a kit designed by “The Swell Designer”.
7. You’ll feel all artsy and stuffs.
8. This kit is unicorn-approved. Seriously, it is!
9. You won’t overspend or stand in the stupid craft store line, this kit is shipped FREE to your door!
10. Do I really have to say it?????………..PUFFY PAINT!!!!!!
Oh and what’s cool about this Darby Smart kit is that it’s all-inclusive and they provide FREE SHIPPING! That deal always makes my ears perk up too!
You get this cool stuff in the kit:
– 1 bottle of Tulip Puffy Dimensional Fabric Paint
– 4 4″x4″ canvases
– 3 Tulip Fabric Spray Paints
– Your choice of a cool stencil from Crafter’s Workshop
– Foam brush
And what’s great is you really don’t use up you entire supply of paints and the stencil is totally reusable. This $24 kit is the gift that keeps on giving!
Well, there’s just one thing to ask….
So did I convince you to buy my kit yet??? Awww come on, you know you want to too…
Until next time Swellions!