Here’s a pretty candle charger I whipped up in like 10 minutes! I thought it made the perfect fall candle accent and it used those pretty glass gems that I love! I bought some from Michaels in orange and black this year. I love how luminescent they are and how they glisten with the candle.
Here’s how you make it!
Glass Gem Dollar Store Candle Holder
What you need:
– Small glass gems (I used orange from Michaels, but you may also be able to find them in other colors at the Dollar Store).
– Liquid Fusion® Clear Urethane Glue
– small candle charger from dollar store (mine was from Dollar Tree)
1. Well it’s pretty simple! Arrange the gems around the charger into the arrangement that suits you.
2. Glue the glass gems down using the Liquid Fusion. Let dry.
3. Light your candle and set inside!
Here’s some detail shots of the finished product!
This project will take you beyond Halloween and into the Thanksgiving season! It would be pretty to make several for a coffee table or to adorn your holiday mantle!
Until next time Swellions!