Halloween décor and party favors shouldn’t break the bank! I’m always scoping out ways to create quick easy crafts on the cheap and I did just that with this project. These would be perfect for party favors or handing out candy to kids at school or trick or treaters. Also, this is an idea you can take into other seasons as well! Choose red silo cups for Christmas or yellow ones for little Easter favor baskets! Fun and simple!
Super Easy polka dot treat cups
– Silo cups
– Americana Acrylic paint in color of choice
– hole punch
– pipe cleaners in colors of your choice
– tulle in color of choice
– pouncer brush
– paint palette or paper plate
1. Load pouncer brush with paint and dab off excess onto plate or paper towel. Pounce dots all over cups randomly. Let dry.
2. Pounce two holes on opposite sides with hole punch. Insert pipe cleaner through holes and twist to for a secure handle.
3. Wrap small strip of tulle in a bow or knot at top of pipe cleaner.
4. Fill with candy or treats and delight your ghouls and goblins!
Check back tomorrow for the final Terrorific Tuesday roundup! I hope you’ve enjoyed all these little roundups. It’s been a lot of work, but very fun and everyone who has participated seems to have really enjoyed doing it!
Have a happy Monday!