Don’t you hate the holiday question when people say, “What do you want for Christmas?” I seriously am always stumped when people ask me it. I tried once putting some items on Wishlist, but if they’re not on Amazon, the task of pasting code and whatnot was was kind of daunting. It never fails that I go out and about to the mall or a store and I see all kinds of things that I want, but I’m always perplexed whenever having to answer that question. It’s an important one! It could mean the difference between socks or a cool new camera accessory.
So I do have some things I want. Some are obtainable, some are less. What do you really want this holiday?
Here’s ten things on my wish list:
1) lightweight camera tripod
2) close-up lens attachments for my camera
3) Tickets to see Britney Spears in concert (I’m not joking either)
4) Itunes gift card
5) That thing called the Gerbil/Weasel/I don’t know…it picks stuff up in small spaces you can’t get too. I told my sis this and she told me that she would NOT get this for me.
6)a small travel on popout luggage case
7)Really good jewelry tools (pliers, cutters, etc)
8) a new queen-sized bed
9) a new, soft Murray State sweatshirt (my alma mater)
10) a gumball machine
OK, so even though I want a few of these things, I want them eventually, rather than now. I don’t really have the room for a gumball machine really, but I’ve always wanted one.
This is actually a really good blog post idea, cause now I can just send them this link. Go me!
Hope you have a great night Swellions!