Here’s a little creepy guy that would make a great gift, table favor, or party accent. Isn’t making your own Halloween knickknacks the best?
Mini Grim Reaper Glitter Trinket Box
What you need:
– trinket box (I purchase mine at Michaels for $1)
– Tulip Black Metallic 3-D Fashion Paint
– Lime green and purple craft paint
– Tulip Lime Glitter 3-D Fashion Paint
– 1.5″ wooden disk
– tealight candle
– chipboard shape figurine (I also purchased this at Michaels)
– glue gun with glue sticks
– acrylic self stick rhinestones in grey and black
– black sparkly felt
– small piece black cardstock
What you do:
1. Paint entire trinket box lime green. Paint wooden disk Purple Let dry.
2. Squeeze out 3-D glitter paint in lime green onto plate and brush on top of acrylic paint. Let dry.
3. Create stripes along top and sides of lid to box with metallic Fashion Paint. Also make dots in between stripes on side. Let dry. Now dot around the edge of the wooden disk and let dry.
4. Stick a rhinestone between each stripe on top of lid.
5. Cut a piece of felt to fit inside lip of lid. Glue gun in place Also cut a piece of felt to wrap around tealight candle and glue. I actually used an old burnt out candle for this. Yay me for recycling!
6. Glue wooden disk to top of tealight candle.
7. Cut a small triangle and glue to back and base of chipboard shape to create a mini easel. Squeeze small bead of glue on bottom of chipboard shape and easel. Press securely.
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy Halloween craft! Check back next hour for another spooktastic craft!