Look! A little lantern Slimer would be proud of making! This little lantern was made in a flash. Here’s how you do it!
Green Slime Lantern
What you need:
– green paper lantern (I purchased mine at Michaels for a $1)
– Tulip 3D Fashion Paint in green of your choice
What you do:
1. Open up your lantern and secure it so that it’s fully open.
2. Shake and squeeze the paint onto a paper plate to get the flow of paint started.
3. Squeeze your paint around the top of the lantern and create a dripping like shape around the entire top of the lantern. Go back and make areas thicker if you deem in necessary.
See, simple and fast. That’s my favorite Halloween craft!
Oh, and don’t forget that you can also use other Tulip 3D Paints on other color lanterns. An yellow lantern with orange dripping paint would shout Halloween or how about a white lantern with red Tulip paint for a spooky casting glow!
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
Check back next hour for another spooktacular Halloween craft!