If you a Halloween nerd like me, then you’ll love having a custom notebook to jot down ideas down in just for the Halloween season. Making it is a cinch. Here’s how I did it…
Halloween Composition Notebook
What you need:
– composition notebook
– Scribbles paint in silver glitter
– Scrapbook paper
– paper cutter
– corner rounder
– ribbon and buttons of your choice
– silver sparkle scrapbook letters
– Aleene’s Tacky Glue
– Aleene’s Tacky Glue Stick
What you do:
1. Measure the square on the front of the notebook and cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit it. Round the corners and apply paper to notebook with Tacky Glue stick.
2. Apply letters to the middle of the scrapbook paper area.
3. Measure, then cut and glue ribbons and buttons to frame scrapbook paper area. Measure and cut ribbon to go lengthwise down the side of the notebook and glue.
4. Decorate around edges of notebook with Scribbles paint. Let dry.
This would make a great little notebook for your Halloween party planning, lists, blog ideas, sketches, etc.! Or perhaps a sweet little gift for a Halloween party.
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
Thanks for stopping by today for my 24 crafts in 24 hours! I will be sharing more Halloween crafts on Terrorific Tuesdays, so look for those posts in the weeks to come!
Until next time Swellions!