This Halloween shirt is so easy to make. Even if you claim that you “can’t draw a stick”, you can still make this shirt. The magic is in the spray, Fabric Spray, that is. It’s super fast and fun and something the whole family will get a kick out of doing. Here’s how I did it!
The easiest Halloween t-shirt you’ll ever make
What you need:
– orange, lime green, white, yellow, or purple t-shirt of your choice
– Tulip Fabric Spray paint
– Tulip Fashion Form or piece of cardboard
– plastic bag or table cover
What you do:
1. Prewash fabric; do not use fabric softener.
2. Protect work area with plastic. For heavy applications, place Tulip Fashion Form between layers of fabric to prevent paint from seeping through.
3. Scrunch the fabric together. Here’s a pic of a the way I scrunched a white shirt I also sprayed a few weeks back:
Spray on fabric as desired. Let dry 4 hours.
4. Fabric can be washed (turn inside out) after 72 hours.
See, that wasn’t hard, was it?
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
Check back next hour for another spooktastic Halloween craft!