1. Where is your cell phone: charging in my bedroom.
2. Your hair: is in dire need of a cut right now. Also, I used to hate it, but I’ve grown into it.
3. Your mother: Is one of the most talented ladies I know.
4. Your father: Is very honest, true to his word and amazingly gifted at fixing ANYTHING.
5. Your favorite food: Don’t know that I can pinpoint just one, but in no particular order…ice cream, salted peanuts in the shell, black bean soup, Stove top stuffing, and the cookies my sis makes at Christmas!
6. Your dream from last night: I can’t remember, but I dream quite often. Last week, Cindy Crawford was in my dream. Random!
7. Your favorite drink: Diet coke with lemon from Sonic, Dr. Pepper when I’m being bad. Oh, and coffee. I love coffee (but not super strong!).
8. Your dream/goal: I have lots, big and small. Would like to eventually have my own published craft book, see more cool places, find love, and live life to the fullest
9. What room are you in: Dining room/computer nook
10. What is your hobby: Doing all things creative…crafting, taking photos, blogging, jewelrymaking, whatever strikes my fancy.
11. What is your fear: I really hate snakes.
12. What did you do last night? Went to Panera with Katie and walked around Sierra Vista mall…afterward fell asleep early then woke to do a blog post.
13. Something you are not: Quiet.
14. Muffins: Love me some lemon poppy seed and pumpkin/chocolate chip. But any will really do!
15. Wish list items: gumball machine, laptop (yes, even though I just got a desktop computer, I still want my own laptop), a housekeeper.
16. Where did you grow up: In this house:
17. Last thing you did: Unsuccessfully attempted a blog post of some cool things I like…I failed and went back to finish this list.
18. What are you wearing: Jeans, blue and black striped shirt, my glasses (of course)…pretty much what is in this photo (I show off this photo way too much, but I love it).
19. Your TV: Not on. Not usually on on a Wednesday night (except during American Idol season)
20. Your pets: Pixie, she’s super skiddish.
21. Your friends: Are spread all over the place and very near and dear to my heart. Admittedly, I need to keep in better touch!
22. Your life: is something new every day.
23. Your mood: Honestly, a little drained.
24. Missing someone: My Grandmother (she passed away this past July).
25. Vehicle: Toyota Corolla (little things have been falling off of it lately like the clearcoat on my spoiler and a plastic insert on the front panel…urgh!)
26. Something you’re not wearing: shoes or makeup.
27. Your favorite color: Brights like orange and red.
28. When’s the last time you laughed: Today, of course. I admittedly laugh at my own jokes.
29. When’s the last time you cried: Hmm, I guess feeling overwhelmed last week, but only briefly. I don’t get down for too long!
30. One place you go over and over: Panera Bread. I go like once a week. I can’t help it.
31. One person who emails me regularly: My mom.
32. Favorite store: Target (it has the best of everything I like)
Hope you enjoyed this little factoid list. Post it on your blog and share some things about yourself as well. These are always fun to do!
Until next time Swellions!