One of my favorite ways to decorate a pumpkin is to stick with a simple polka dot design. I personally believe you can never go wrong with polka dots or stripes! Here’s some fun ideas to get you inspired and mix up your polka dot pumpkin crafts this year!
1) Add a fancy monogram and swirls to mix up your pounced polka dot look with Half Full Martini!
2) Add glitter dots to your pumpkin with Better Homes and Gardens
3) A little spray paint and circle labels make this little faux pumpkin by Darling Doodles shine.
4) How cool are these tack and nail pumpkins from Jaimee Rose at AZCentral?
5) Use an apple corer and mallet to make these multicolor gourds from Midwest Living!
6) Leave the holes unplugged for this pretty luminary look by Eddie Ross.
So are you going to make a polka dot pumpkin this year?
Until next time Swellions!