Here’s a fun and festive vase that jazzes up a plain ol’ Starbucks bottle. Admittedly, I swiped this one sitting in a parking lot. Yikes. Anyway, I think the little vase turned out pretty darn swell. And it’s super easy to make too (my kinda craft!!!)
Simple Starbucks Upcycled Halloween Vase
– Frappucinno bottle from Starbucks
– Aleene’s Tacky Glue
– Various crystals and Rhinestones
– Diecut paper strips in colors of your choice (mine are by Bazzill Paper Basics)
– Martha Stewart® Halloween Stickers
– Fine tip Sharpie
1. Cut strips to fit around bottle. Glue into place using Aleene’s Tacky Glue. Let dry.
2. Adhere goblin sticker and rhinestones.
3. Doodle on strips using Sharpie.
4. Fill with flowers (I chose marigolds) and enjoy!
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. I entered this project into the following linky groups!