Everyone loves stickers! How can you not? I created a sheet of them above that you can download and use in your own crafts. Rather than do a specific craft with them, I wanted to share a variety of ways that you can use Halloween stickers to create your own cool crafts! Check them out:
– Add a sticker to the front of a gift bag and accompany it with a funny phrase. For example:
Witch sticker – “For my favorite Witchy Woman”
Ghost sticker – “You’re Boo-tiful, it’s true”
Eyeball – “I only have eye for you”
Candy – “Sweets for my sweet”
– Also use stickers plus a fun phrase for custom party invitations. Mix it up and send everyone a different sticker with a different phrase.
– Add a sticker to a little foldover card and write out a guests name for a custom placecard.
– Scan in stickers or Halloween images and print them out to make magnets, custom iron ons, or labels.
– Stickers can be applied to wooden discs for custom charm bracelets, pendants, and rings. Seal with decopauge medium!
– Also scan and print out stickers for custom shrinky dink designs
– Use stickers for cupcake toppers!
– Personalize mini pumpkins with letter or phrase stickers. Makes a cute little gift too!
Hope these were some inspiring sticker ideas!
In honor of my 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours, I’m giving away a Swell & Spooktastic Halloween prize pack. Click here to check it out and enter!
Check back next hour for another spooktastic Halloween craft!