1. I have bangs for the first time in like 10 years. Crizazy!
2. My hair is only straight once or twice a year. Thank you Bobby at Regis at Fashion Faire Mall in Fresno for styling it this way tonight.
3. I never can pick out a look in those hairstyling books they give you at the Salon. They are all so way over the top and they hardly ever show curly hair like mine. I’d really like if they had a book for realistic hairstyles.
4. I do have a straightening iron. It’s not the greatest, but straightening irons are a wondrous invention. Where was it throughout my teen years when I actually attempted to blow dry it straight? This never worked for me. Did it work for you?
5. I’m really enjoying typing this out as a list. It’s easier for me to write this way.
6. I rarely have a stylish hairdo. I’m always a bit envious of girls that do, then I realize I am lazy.
7. I stay up too late (It’s almost one now) and wake up too late (um, 7:45) in order to achieve a hairstyle everyday to this effect. I’d have to wake up earlier. if you’re my co-worker, you are probably bulging your eyes out right about now.
8. I also got my eyebrows did as well as other lip/chin waxing. Again, I realize I’m lazy…shout out to Olena at JCPenney Salon in Fresno.
9. I’m going to CHA next week with my company, so I should look a lot spiffier with this new ‘do.
10. This hairstyle makes me wonder if I should straighten it more often.What do you like better? Curly or straight? Leave me a comment below 🙂 I’d like your feedback.
Until next time Swellions!
P.S. Does it make me look younger or older?