1. I took a couple cute Pixie cat pics that I thought turned out pretty swell. She’s such a good poser.
2. Went to the Farmer’s Market. Here’s a little video. Forewarning you…on the middle part, it gets a little motion-y when I flip the camera over. Eventually going to need to get a video editor.
3. Bought a whole bunch of last year Halloween paint and props for $8. I mean, they were selling makeup sets that are currently in stores for $5 for 30¢. Score! Got a blonde bobbed wig for $2. A future 365 photo prop for sure!
4. Watched several episodes of True Blood. It’s my latest addiction. I get that way about TV series (remember my Mad Men addiction? Last year, it was 24 and Dexter). It has inspired me to do a Halloween True Blood/Vampire inspired craft.
5. Went to Joann’s today. Got a whole slew of stuff including some super cute socks, buttons (they got GREAT new buttons in this past couple of weeks). Got really inspired.
6. Worked on “24 crafts in 24 hours” projects tonight. Some turned out, some didn’t. Can’t win them all though. I did get some photography and list making done…see?
7. Watched the VMA’s. Enjoyed the performances, esp. by Beyonce and Pink and Taylor Swift. Lady Gaga’s was very interesting and the opening in honor of MJ was touching. It was an overall good show…Kanye was such a jerk to Taylor Swift, but Beyonce showed true class by letting her have her moment.
Well, off to bed! Hope everyone has a great week!
Until next time Swellions!